Sunday, October 21, 2012

Learn from my fail: lowercase-fail edition

+Raiding the Giant's vault+
For a year I've been doing it wrong. There are two rare chests above the silver key!

+Awesome looking Cannith Crafted heavy spirit crafted shield+
I thought I was being frugal by buying up a armload of cheapo shields from the venders and deconstructing all save the prettiest. Behold the trifecta of fail:
1. It's not heavy (it's light, but spelled lite)
2. It's not spiritcrafted (it's ML1 korthos stuff)
3. Not awesome looking. It's a little shield with a picture of an open mouthed skull. If the skull could talk, it would say "meh."

+Golden Guile gear swap+
I re-geared my character and slotted this in. Then, I used a Nyoko's invisibility clicky and spent a whole day wondering what the big deal is about Golden Guile's Improved Deception. It never did anything. It was almost as if I was wearing a Nyoko's necklace instead...

No comments:

Post a Comment