Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Arcane hireling? Why didn't I think of that?

So I was like "Die thou spawn of a cinder!" And then Cinnis the Cinderspawn was like "+3000 XP." It was a really tough fight even though we were overlevel. The assassin rogue said it best: "Do you have divine punishment slotted? ...next time use it!" He was a genius or something.

But the other thing I learned from him is that arcane hirelings are cool. His 'ling was blasting everyone with gobs of arcane dps... Not as good as a real sorc, but still better than "stupid Haysack" as my kids call him whenever he dies... Again... And again... And again...

But anyway I expect good things I should be able to tank and spot heal an arcane hireling and get stuff done faster than killing it all myself. I got used to always bringing a hireling with a raise dead, just in case I got summoned during a fight. But this should be better.

It's yet another thing I'm looking forward to in DDO.

No comments:

Post a Comment