Friday, November 16, 2012

Test: Hello world?

I can't see any of my previous posts. Hello?

Edit/Update: I can't see my posts or my Avatar when I'm logged in. I can see my posts and my Avatar when I'm logged out. This is true across several platform Win7 (IE, Chrome, Firefox) IOS6.1(Safari) and the DDO in-game browser (with the caviat that I don't know how to log out and see the in-game browser).

Oh, and thanks to you guys for responding. They showed up in my e-mail but I can't see them here on myDDO. @Bluesilence I've got 17 characters according to myDDO (although I think it is counting a bunch of long deleted Korthos favor farmers.) And anyway, I think the ten character minimum is the number of "alphanumeric characters" you have to have in a post, and not the number of "player characters."

3 comments:

  1. Hi!

    Need at least 10 characters to post... I hope bank characters and guys I've never played and some on a server I never go to anymore count... does this mean single-server non-VIP can't post????

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can see and navigate thru your different posts as normal. Is this still happening? Could it you started a new page or something like that?

    ReplyDelete