Friday, January 6, 2012

TR: Level 12 Greensteel weapons /kiss /kiss /kiss

After cluttering this blog with bellyaching about my weapons, I finally get to talk about my Greensteel weapons from my first life.

First up is my pair of Lightning II Dwarf axes. So cool! So deadly! So DPS! I also have a set of Holy I GS hammers for raise dead clickies and skeleton bashing. Lastly a Mineral I GS dwarf axe with stoneskin clickies.

As luck would have it, I stepped into my first ever Chains of Flame run, (I'm a TR but this is a new pack for me) and who should I meet but my twin!

Yeah, seriously. He's a wee lil' Dwarf Paladin just like me. He's TR just like me. He swings a pair of GS Dwarf Axes just like me.

Funniest thing was when we were waiting for a trap to get disarmed. Without talking about it at all, we simultaniously decided to step out of the room, draw identical Dwarven Throwers and snipe a row of annoying skeletons.

The only thing that was different is that my Mithral full plate armor was only +4. So afterwards he gave me a set of Mithral full plate +5!

No comments:

Post a Comment