Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Hireling navagates The Pit to save pugger.

So, I was finishing the Main Control Room (the lowest room in The Pit) and noticed that the rest of the group was "helping" by getting ripped apart in combat. Then they started dying. I didn't want to spend time looking for them since I knew that they weren't dying anywhere important and they weren't able to communicate their location to me. So on a whim, I told my Hireling to take care of it. To my surprise he sprinted out of the Main Control room and up the spiraling ramp. A miniute or so later he had navagated from the very lowest room to the highest, found the dead pugger and raised him!

Later on, the puggers returned the favor by having their caster raise dead on me, while I was feather falling from the optional chests in room 3. (I died wearing featherfall boots so my ghost couldn't make it all the way down to the ground!) But with some good clicksmanship the pugger got his hireling to raise me and we won....,

..but no muck doom!

1 comment:

  1. You mean, you don't run "The Pit" solo (with a hireling)?? That's just...crazy.
    ;-)

    ReplyDelete