Friday, November 4, 2011

Addicted to late night crafting. TR level 7.

Got to level 7 on my TR and stayed up all night crafting stuff. First I "ate" my entire library of level 2 tomes that I saved up from my last life. That upgraded my DEX to 19 so I was eligable to take Improved Two Weapon Fighting (TWF) instead of the lame feat I took at level 6. So I had Fred eat that part of my brain and I'm ambidexterous! Except that I don't have any good TWF weapons apart from my GreenSteel. So I made a pair of  Holy Silver Warhammers of Undead Bane. That took quite a few trips to the auction house because I ran out of good essences, didn't have two Soulstone: Undead and bought two Soulstone: lesser undead instead.

Well at that point it was waaay past my bedtime, but I was having so much fun, I figured I may as well upgrade the +1 Full plate I've been trudging around in since Korthos. So, I got some mithral Full Plate from the AH and whaddaya know? It's GREEN WITH GOLD SNAKE TRIM! Which nicely matches a Crown I've got in my TR bank account. So I grab the crown from the bank and notice that I'm high enough level to wear the Golden Cartouche I've been lugging around for a whole lifetime (my previous life did not know UMD). But that means I don't need the Runic Gloves from Korthos and now (ahem) my hands are free!

So when the dust settled I had:

  • Eaten four +2 tomes (Dex, Int, Wis, Cha) 

  • Crafted two  Holy Silver Warhammers of Undead Bane

  • Crafted a +4 Mithral Full Plate Armor

  • Crafted +4 Strength gloves.

  • Crafted a +4 Wisdom crown. (Now I can cast without Wiz pots!)

  • Spent 100k platnum and stayed up too late

No comments:

Post a Comment