Friday, July 13, 2012

I'm level 8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16!

What a relief to have applied the Stone of XP before the deadline!

Life was so hectic I was afraid the stone would vanish as quickly as the last two months with our newborn.

Now that I've put some time into leveling a Tank I see why people complain so much about it. Being a low level tank isnt useful unless the party is dying alot. Then I'm a hero for rescuing soulstones, zerging traps and activating levers without interruption under a heavy torrent of melee and bow shots. But the rest of the time? Just lagging in the kill count and trading surplus Lay on Hands for tys.

In retrospect I shoulda taken some trapping ability since traps were by far the biggest delay in my elite streak plan.

I am really looking forward to raiding again and TRing again for the big enhancement pass. Might do my first ever Abbot run for twink gear if the flagging is fast enough.

3 comments:

  1. Woohoo for xp stoning! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you using a shield while not tanking? YOu'll find you're better off with a two hand weapon for trash mobs and general DPS and only swap to the S&B when you need it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My collection of weapons dictate what style I use. At low levels it's all Mauls and Greataxes, but as soon as I have access to my cache of greensteel it's Dwarven Axes and Warhammers all the way to level 20.

    ReplyDelete