Thursday, July 5, 2012

Celebratory Level 20 Pictures:

Photobucket

So, this was my first Level 20 character. I'm not sure when exactly, a few years back. But you'll notice the important thing, he's level twenty and FREE TO PLAY. Just goes to show it can be done. I don't remember where he was or what he was doing when he hit 20, but it was probably somewhere in the Vale of Twilight since, back then, it was my only high level content.

If I remember correctly, he didn't have any Greensteel weapons when he hit 20, but he did have a ConOpp helm, which I thought was the coolest item ever.

Edit: I mean no tier III Greensteel weapons. He did have a pair of Pos/Pos/- warhammers that he used most of the time, and some really wacky boss beaters. Not because I thought that a metaline flametouched light pick of something totaly uselesss was great, it was just the only thing I could find that would let me join Shroud groups. (I bought that MFLPOSU from the house D vendors. Can you imagine why someone would dump it?) :)

I also had a Tier II Mineral dwarf axe that I used for the stoneskin clickie.

1 comment: