Saturday, January 26, 2013

Retrogaming: Currently playing DDO on a fun-size netbook

Currently, my main is at the Harbor bank and my gaming rig is a HP 210.

Q: Does that ancient netbook even turn on?
A: Yes. I vaporized the previous owner's bloatwear so it boots up and turns in while plugged into the wall. However it won't charge the battery (internet says HP BIOS is buggy) so it's strictly an AC laptop for now.

Q: Can you install DDO?
A: Yes. The install took 12 hrs but now DDO is installed.

Q: Oy! Can you move? You ain't undead are you?
A: My one (and only) toon is in the Harbor right now. The snow is falling really thick and, at least for now, I'm not able to move.

Q: And so it has finally come to this!
A: Yes. Although with any luck I'll be able to limp to house C for the tokens once the Festivult snow storm stops.

No comments:

Post a Comment