Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Top Ten Snappy comebacks to dying in my trap.

Players who fly through traps are cool but they're not the subject at hand. I'm talking about the little cluster of soulstones that piles up durring the three second disable device animation.

10. See how mother nature culls the weak and the stupid from the herd.

9. Don't touch the soulstones. They're zerging my trap to save time and maximize xp.

8. Everyone else survived. You must have lag.

7. One does not simply walk into mor-traps.

6. r = autorun

5. Survival of the fittest.

4. Darwin awards you a backpack ride.

3. Timing is everyting.

2. Step forward and die. GOTCHA SON! I didn't say "Simon says."

1. There's a trap hiding under those soulstones!

(Got more? Post 'em! :))

4 comments:

  1. Puzzle solver? That's Hollorith encoded paper tape! Oops! Giving my age away. . .

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) U know. U gotta have someone finding the traps with their face. But if they're already found and others just run into them? Well, got nothing to say to that, but here, I've got space in my backpack.

    Although, running VON4 elite.. run back to finish, I managed to die like 5 times. It was annoying. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. _____, you're the next contestant on the Splice is Right...through your spleen! C'mon down! Oh, wait, you're already down.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Why, thank you! I was wondering if that trap was still working.

    ReplyDelete