Saturday, December 22, 2012

Happy birthday to me!

My birthday was so fun I forgot to blog about it. But had a nice party and I got a gift that is relevant to our shared interests. I got a ddo peripheral!

A razer nostrimo controller. It does a million things but I'm still learning how to use the thing.

Currently it's just a super comfortable keyboard replacement. I tried to use it as a keyboard and mouse replacement but the thumb stick is no replacement for a real mouse.

Other birthday news. This is my worst year ever thanks to several jerks. But looking forward, this next year looks to be a fantastic year for me.

DDO is going swimmingly. My main is an unstoppable trap monkey, master crafted cannith gear and unsuppressed ioun stones are unbeatable, and in a few levels I can equip ventilated bracers AND upgrade them too! (So glad I didn't use the sigil on the Maidstone shield. (Maidstone? Seriously apple, you gotta fix autocorrect!)

Last quest I ran was with a pure rogue in forgotten caverns. He couldn't search, but was good at dd after I did. Later he complained about how tough it is to get a +7 spot. So after quest I mailed him an unbound shard -- turns out that's the best I can do with my current crafting skills.

5 comments:

  1. Happy birthday! Glad you got something decent! Mine is 3 days after Christmas, I fully expect Jack Squat for it too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday to you! Nice to hear you are having fun.

    And yes, next year gotta be better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's like deja vu, all over again...
    ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday Boss! Grats for the nice gift (I googled it and it looks awesome!) and have as much fun as possible. Cheers! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hmmm ... well I'll just copy/paste I guess? :D

    Happy Birthday Boss! Grats for the nice gift (I googled it and it looks awesome!) and have as much fun as possible. Cheers! :)

    ReplyDelete