Saturday, February 13, 2010

Buggy enhancements kill character :(

UPDATE: It was the fault of the Turbine Updater. Turbine fixed the bug. All is well :)

My character is bugged. I've stopped playing him until Turbine fixes the bug.

The problem is that the Spellsinger enhancement class isn't available. Not that I haven't met a prereq or something. Spellsinger doesn't exist as far as my character is concerned. The other bard prestige classes (virtuoso and warchanter) show up on the list as unavailable but the Spellsinger prestige class is missing completely. :(

I've submitted some bug reports but I doubt that Turbine will ever fix it. DDO seems like a good game but one where the bugs are fixed infrequently (if ever!) I mean, I do enjoy DDO but I've never played a buggier game and this latest update has made the game less stable for me. I get crashes from solid fog now (a bug since day one) and there's lag in the harbor. The ice games got closed for bugs, and so on.

I hope that it's just Turbine getting back into the swing of things but to be honest it's shaken my long term hopes for DDO.

No comments:

Post a Comment