Monday, December 19, 2011

"NEVER AGAIN!"

So, I got banned by a self-avowed female and it was super wierd. She banned me in all caps, and with a sort of stilted formal language that reminded me of WWII documentaries about the horrors of the concentration camps.

Am I missing something? I don't play WoW but I know they have even more dramaz than Khyber. Is there some sort of geeky subculture where they complain in Nurenberg-esque language?

Edit: For clarification I should say that the ban she gave me was that I would "henceforth never again be allowed to group with her" and that she would tell the whole server about my infamy. I didn't get for-real-banned. :)

3 comments:

  1. Thumbs up.

    This post kinda made my day. LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Apparently you have run into one of those players who thinks that this game is played for a matter of life or death. Those are the type of players who keep a 'BANNED' list. Well, for all those type of players, I say, Put me on your list, for if you are taking a GAME so seriously, that you have a BAN/$HIT/@$%@#$% list, then you are not the type of players I want to quest with anyway. I PLAY THE GAME FOR FUN.

    ReplyDelete
  3. No need for such language, really.

    I do have at least one player I'm never playing with ever again... because he's rude and obnoxious and UGH ego... I can see keeping a ban list for such people, for sure.

    People who play badly or something? Meh. who needs the drama? A wipe or two are fine in my opinion, being an asshole is not.

    ReplyDelete