Saturday, September 17, 2011

Crystal Cove music: playing now in my head

Crystal Cove sea-shanty music started playing in my head as soon as I read the anouncement. The music makes me smile, it puts a little captain in my step, it makes me do a little jig and it makes me shout "yar" while I chase my kids around the yard. DDO Crystal Cove makes me happy!

But what to craft? I like the idea of finishing my Epic Dueling leathers, that blue slot would be handy! Or I could make an Epic Spyglass for when I TR into something with UMD. Or, I could just cash everything in for air elementals! I dunno, I can't think streight with this sea-shanty blaring in my head. Time to stop typing and start planning my gear.

2 comments:

  1. You have three weeks... craft EVERYTHING!

    On my docket: A CHA +6 hat of Haggle +15 for my hagglebard; upgrade my ranger's and monk's hats; L16 and maybe Epic rings and gloves; perhaps a few extra trinkets so I don't have to keep sharing (...and a few extra gloves and rings, if I figure on continuing to get away without tier 3 and having to waste all those trinkets)... and that's about it. Oh, some daggers for my baby wizard.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha, I haven't even considered all the fun I could have upgrading my alts (who are favor farmers on different servers). But I guess my newest favor farmer (Die Bart Die from the German server) would really benefit from some booty!

    ReplyDelete