Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Cool story about lag and HoX

I ran HoX and was delighted that there was no lag. I had given up on running raids my lag was so wretched!

Anyway, our leader lead us inexorably to a wipe. What started with "We don't need a bard! Obey me! I am your leader!" ended in "Everyone D Door out NOW! Obey me! I am your leader!" (Seriously, DDoor does not help in Hox! :) )

But I had fun. I even took a moment to hop through the DDoor and kill a big pile of reavers. Then ol Xyzzy herself came racing around the corner and I put on my Royal Guard mask and teleported, then something goes pear shaped!

I don't use feather fall on my Ranger because he's got tumble and self healing. But I do have a clickie on my 30% striders.

Anyway I haven't run Hound of Xoriat in ages and I was very pleased at how much tougher my character is. I was able to easily handle four reavers on my own -- a far cry from last time I was in HoX!

Fun times! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment