Friday, November 5, 2010

+1 Greater heart of wood -- for me??!?

So there I was,  Running with the Devils on normal and in that teeny-tiny treasure chest in the stone gazebo? I found... a +1 greater heart of wood.

Now I'm trying to figure out what to do with it. Here are my plans so far:

1. Brag to everyone I meet and spam my guild chat about it Done! and fun too.

2. Sell it. Gah! Everyone is interested but no one has platnum, or scales. It's an army of beggars! I know we dwarves are greedy and all but seriously, I'm not gonna sell this +1 GHoW for peanuts. (Anyone else on Orien and got plat? :D )

3. Reincarnate now! I could get Metamagic: quicken for heals and reshuffle my skills to get some Open lock to bypass the Giant on Epic! Von2.

3. Reincarnate later. In theory, If I got all my purchased content to Elite, I'd have enough to unlock champion 32 point characters plus another 100 favor to spare. And I've got enough TP that I'm ready to buy somethin when it goes on sale.  So I'd have all the skill and feat reshuffling from 2) and also some extra build points. Shazam! Only downside there is that I'll probably have my TR token BEFORE I grind out the favor from 1600 to 1750. Doesn't make much sense to spend two hearts (+1 greater, and then True) so close together.

4. Save it for later. A waste of a perfectly good bankslot if you ask me, but also insurance for if I accidentaly click the wrong trainer or somethin.

So assuming I don't find a buyer, I guess I'll plan on grinding out 1750 favor and upgrade Doomstone from 28 to 32 points. Then I'll level up my other slot with something pug friendly, just in case Mabar (or something like it) rolls around before I get Doomstone up to 20 again.

Ah well, I wish all my problems were this fun. :D

1 comment:

  1. If you're planning to TR, just hold on to it and use it to trade for something you really need.

    Personally, I'm just happy that there is a way to get this sort of thing without spending precious Turbine Points.

    ReplyDelete