Saturday, September 4, 2010

The Epic content in DDO is on sale.

So I've been enjoying running around as a level 20 ranger with a two level fighter dip, but I've got no Epic content. I've been finishing off the last couple of points of favor to buy Vale of Night when suddenly... there's a sale on VoN!!!

Now my only hope of snagging that sweet sweet 25% discount is somehow getting the last 75 turbine points before the sale ends. I've been speed-running Korthos for TP, but I don't think I can make it at this rate. The other option is to grind four points of favor on my Wizard, but whenever I log in Sarlona is dead dead dead, and anyway that character has already done leet for everything in sight.

It's gonna be realy close either way.

2 comments:

  1. Do you already have toon's on every server? If not go roll some up and snag quick and easy TP. Here, this might help: http://forums.ddo.com/showpost.php?p=2396348&postcount=3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks FlameOfAngband for the sound advice.

    I already farmed all servers up to aproximately 500 favor, that's what earned me all my adventure packs. But looking around I found that one of my characters was just a few Favor short of a 100 TP server reward. That's how I squeeked it in at the last miniute.

    Currently though I'm re-rolling a level 4 champion. It works well for my lifestyle because I can play high level content when I've got the time to sit down and enjoy the game, but I can run low level stuff when I only have a few miniutes.

    ReplyDelete