Saturday, September 4, 2010

New char: Twinkyzerger

So I've named my Turbine Point farmer "Twinkyzerger" in hopes of attracting vet TRs who want to escape Korthos ASAP. If nothing else, it will scare away the noobs who hate me and my 60,000 plat worth of twinky gear:

+1 Pure Good greataxe of flames. Only a tiny bit better than the starter axe.

+2 Adamantium Full Plate. This is great because so much Korthos stuff only hits for 3 points of damage but still interupts opening doors and pulling levers.

+3 returning throwing axe. For slimes. I don't want those grey oozes anywhere near my gear.

70 cure light wounds. I don't use them that often on the Korthos stuff, but I often get sidetracked by some group doing a higher level quest that I fondly remember and need heals for.

No comments:

Post a Comment