Saturday, October 8, 2011

ENCRUSTED RING

I chose the Encrusted ring from my 20th TOD run. The other serious contender was the shintao ring, but I already have the Kilau's ring (Ranger Tempest) and I want to feel the power of wearing two ToD rings at the same time.

Oh but what a mess it made of my gear! I equiped it with a belt and lost Heavy fortification and a bunch of other defensive stuff. So I built a new pirate hat with heavy fort. But that cost me my ConOpp item, which is how I get the wisdom to cast my Ranger spells!

I probably could have saved a HoX wipe if I had my old gear on but self healing is not a good trade for Heavy Fort it seems.

Oh well, I was planning on doing a TR anyway. I should do it now before I spend another year getting ready. But first I just need 20 tokens for a bag and then I swear I'll TR.

No comments:

Post a Comment