Sunday, July 3, 2011

"*THE* third soul... lock ...is! N O W o-pen...."

I've fallen asleep while playing Deleria's quest a dozen times. I like the quest, and I always look foward to hearing Gygax's unusual delivery but the dim lighting, the drab stonework and the lack of memorable setpiece battles just knocks me out cold.

Anyway, tonight for the first time in nearly a year, I ran Delera's Tomb again. Somehow it seemed much smaller than I remembered. We were running at level on Normal and the quest just flew by and without any deaths save the super squishy rogue who died despite getting all the healing my level 6 Cleric could bring to bear.

Anyway it was great. I entered Delera's Tomb agitated and insomniatic and exited satiated and sophoric. I look forward to running it again soon. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment